Day to day volunteers:
- Doggie care – since we are a home based sanctuary we generally provide all necessary day to day care. However – we do vacation occasionally. During those times we need dedicated dog lovers to step in and care for the old dogs when we are gone.
- Grooming and nail care – Periodic grooming services will keep our dogs comfortable. Frequent nail care is very essential to our old dogs!
- Vet Tech and Veterinarian Services – to assist with routine medical care and specialized geriatric care
- Board of Directors – we currently have no vacant seats on the board – but we encourage you to submit a resume and letter of interest for consideration. The Annual meeting is every January when Board Directors and Officers are elected. Nominations are accepted throughout the year.
- Event and Fundraising Volunteers – to assist in various ways several times a year to raise funds to support the old dogs.